Mini One

When I first saw someone carrying Mini One's plastic bag, I was thinking 'did she also bought this delicious snack from Japan like me' or 'had it arrived?'. I had quickly googled and found that it was the latter. Yippee!
First tasted Mini One mochi bread and croissant while holidaying in Japan a few years ago. It left such a great impression that I thought if I ever wanted to bring in an overseas food franchise, this would be it.


"Mini One is delicious, lovingly baked, one by one for you.
Hot from the oven, as many as you want" - Mini One's bag


This is one of those mochi bread that I crave. I like the chewy texture of mochi bread. There were a few more flavours in Japan. Currently, the flavours available in Singapore are chocolate and sweet potato. Even better when it's hot from the oven. Chew-chew-chew

Comments

Popular Posts